Little Learners Early Intervention Program | Brisbane & Sydney
Limited places available NOW!
About Little Learners
Little Learners is a comprehensive and highly individualised education program for children with autism aged 2 to 6 years. Learning takes place at our centres in Sydney and Brisbane in a warm and nurturing environment similar to preschool, and can also occur at home, kinder or in the community. Our goal is to help your child gain the skills needed to be a confident lifelong learner.
Is the program suitable for my child & what is the cost and enrolment process?
Book a consultation with our Family Services Manager, who will talk to you to understand your child’s and family’s needs, outline the costs and enrolment process and answer your questions. Don’t delay, these places are limited.
More about Little Learners
- The program is based on the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) – an evidence-based approach beneficial for individuals on the autism spectrum.
- We work collaboratively with families to develop individualised programs for their children.
- Learning takes place through a combination of 1:1 and small group sessions.
- Families receive guidance and training on ways to help their children learn and participate in family and community life.
- We work collaboratively with educators to support your child when they begin daycare/ kinder.
- And we also support your child when they transition to big school!
See us in action!
Watch our video below to learn more about us and how we work with children and families.
How do I secure a spot for my child?
Book a call with our Family Services Manager, who will outline our intake and enrolment processes and answer all your questions. Don’t delay as these places are limited.
Subscribe to our newsletter
For information about our FREE parent talks, handy resources and all our latest news.