Early intervention program for preschool aged children on the autism spectrum
Little Learners is a comprehensive and highly individualised early intervention program for children with autism aged 2 to 6 years.
Centred on the principles of progressive Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
Individualised to your child
Number of days
4 days a week (with a 9.15am drop off & 4.00pm pick up)
1:1 and group settings
Melbourne - North Melbourne
Sydney - Lane Cove
Brisbane - Kelvin Grove
2 - 6 years
Our goal at Little Learners is to help your child gain the skills needed to be a confident lifelong learner, so they can succeed in everyday life. We help them build skills they need now and those that are important in the future.
Therapy and intervention take place at our centres in a warm and welcoming environment, that feels very similar to kinder or pre-school. Teaching can also take place at home, kinder or community.
About Little Learners
- The program is based on the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) – an evidence-based technique that has been shown to be effective in teaching children a range of new skills. Learn more about ABA and our approach
- We work closely with each family to identify their goals and develop a unique curriculum.
- Each Little Learner receives individualised intervention/education based on their specific needs and goals.
- Learning takes place through a combination of 1:1 and small group sessions in a fun, positive and nurturing environment.
- We focus on teaching your child how to be a good learner – skills they will take with them throughout their life.
- We also support your child to develop their social skills and make friends.
- Families receive regular guidance and training – our goal is to equip you with relevant skills and strategies to help your child thrive.
- We work collaboratively with educators to support your child when they begin daycare/ kinder.
- And we also support your child when they transition to big school!
Is Little Learners right for my child?
Book an appointment to have a telephone chat with our Family Services Manager. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the program, discuss if the program is suited for your child and family and have your questions answered. We will also go through the fee structure, funding opportunities and the enrolment process.
What we teach
Little Learners is a flexible and child-centred program. So what we teach depends on your child’s unique needs and learning profile, along with your family’s priorities. Following assessments, we will work with you to prioritise your child’s learning goals and develop an individualised curriculum. Our goal is to make learning fun and meaningful!
Developmental areas we focus on
Your child’s dedicated team
Every Little Learner has their own dedicated team, made up of highly skilled and trained professionals and paraprofessionals with backgrounds in Education, Psychology and Applied Behaviour Analysis.
I am interested in the program, what do I do next?
Book a FREE telephone consultation today. Our Family Services Manager will answer your questions and go through the fee structure, funding options and our enrolment process.
Subscribe to our newsletter
For information about our FREE parent talks, handy resources and all our latest news.