Speech and Language Assessments
Speech and Language Pathologists play an integral role in the assessment of autistic children.
Our Speech and Language Pathologists can conduct assessments to:
- Assess your child’s language and communication and examine whether a child meets the criteria for an autism diagnosis.
- Gain insight into the unique profile of your child’s skills and outline goals accordingly.
- Provide a measure of your child’s performance prior with regard to speech and language to commencing intervention.
- Assess your child’s progress over time.
- Examine particular aspects of your child’s language or communication (e.g., articulation, understanding of language, possible apraxia).
- Investigate any feeding or swallowing concerns.
- Provide reports and supporting documents for school and kinder funding applications.
A team of passionate and skilled professionals
Our team of Speech and Language Pathologists have vast experience working with autistic children in Australia and overseas. They strive to work within neurodiversity-affirming approaches and have a family and child-centred focus. Our Speech and Language Pathologists are members of Speech Pathology Australia and approved Medicare providers.
To book an assessment or for more information, call us on 1300 227 981 or enquire online now.
Subscribe to our newsletter
For information about our FREE parent talks, handy resources and all our latest news.