Early Intervention Program | Information Sessions – Brisbane
Join us at one of our Information Sessions to learn more about Little Learners, our comprehensive and highly individualised program for children with autism aged 2 to 6 years.
Saturday 25 February | 9.30-10.30 am
Tuesday 28 February | 5.30 -6.30 pm
266 Kelvin Grove Road, Kelvin Grove, Brisbane
Please note we currently have no waitlist and have places for an immediate start.
- Learn about the program and how we work collaboratively with families to develop individualised curriculums to help their children gain the essential skills to thrive.
- Gain an understanding of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) and Autism Partnership’s progressive and dynamic approach.
- Discover how learning takes place in 1.1 and group sessions.
- Learn about how we work with educators to support your child when they begin daycare/ kinder and how can also support your child when they transition to big school!
- Tour our centre and meet our highly experienced team, including our Brisbane Clinical Director, Melissa Wall.
- Learn about funding options.
- Ask us your questions!
Registration is essential – register for your spot today.
Subscribe to our newsletter
For information about our FREE parent talks, handy resources and all our latest news.