Information Session Brisbane
Tuesday 25 October | 7.15pm – 8.15pm
266 Kelvin Grove Road, Kelvin Grove, Brisbane
Join us at this Information Session to:
- Learn more about Little Learners – our early intervention program for children with autism aged 2 to 6 years.
- Get an understanding of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) and Autism Partnership’s progressive and dynamic approach.
- Learn how we work collaboratively with families to develop individualised programs for their children.
- Tour our centre and meet our team, including our Managing Director, Shannon Eeles and Brisbane Clinical Director, Melissa Wall.
- Hear about past family experiences.
- Ask us your questions!
Registration is essential – register for your spot today.
Subscribe to our newsletter
For information about our FREE parent talks, handy resources and all our latest news.