Limited places available NOW
in Sydney and Brisbane
Little Learners is a centre-based, comprehensive and highly individualised education program for children with autism aged 2 to 6 years. It is designed to provide a highly specialised and rich learning environment so that each child can develop the essential skills required to reach their full potential.
- The program is based on the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) - an evidence-based approach with a long history of tremendous success.
- Our highly skilled staff collaborate with families to determine their goals and develop a unique and meaningful curriculum for each child.
- Every child receives 27 hours a week of individualised education based on their specific needs and goals.
- Learning takes place through a combination of 1:1 and group sessions.
- We are passionate about creating a fun, positive, nurturing and responsive environment for children to learn and develop.
Limited number of places available NOW in our Sydney and Brisbane Centres
To find out if your child can benefit from our Little Learners Program, book in a call with our Family Services Manager today.
How many days will my child attend?
Children attend Little Learners for 4 or 5 full days.
What kind of skills will my child learn?
Each child’s learning program is individualised and specific, but broad common areas of focus include - communication, socialisation, playing, daily living and motor skills, cognitive development and independence.
Benefits of a centre-based model
- A comprehensive package in one centre.
- Access to the necessary professionals, all under one roof.
- Participation in 1-1 and group sessions.
- Opportunity for the kids to practice their social skills and make friends in a fun and supportive environment.
- Even though it is a centre-based program, we encourage some sessions to take place at home or in the community - particularly useful when we are teaching specific skills, e.g. toilet training.
Don’t miss out, book a FREE interview now.
Who will be involved in my child’s education and care?
Every child at Little Learners has their own dedicated team. This team consists of highly skilled and trained professionals from various educational backgrounds, including Therapists, Behaviour Consultants, Psychologists, and Speech and Language Pathologists.
What is ABA?
Derived from psychology research, ABA is the practice of applying the principles of learning theory in a systematic way to improve socially important behaviours. ABA focuses on breaking down complex skills into smaller steps that can be taught more easily, along with repeated opportunities to practice the new skills and positive reinforcement strategies. Find out more.
Autism Partnership's approach
There are a variety of styles and approaches to ABA. At Autism Partnership, we are known for our progressive, flexible and dynamic style. Our highly trained and experienced staff use their sound clinical judgement to make constant in-the-moment assessments in order to utilise the best and most appropriate strategies to meet the child’s needs at all given times.
What if my child is under 2 years of age?
We can provide other age-appropriate models of support, so please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
What other services does Autism Partnership provide?
We provide a range of other comprehensive and evidence-based services to meet the developmental needs of children with autism. Click here to find out more.
Why Autism Partnership?
At Autism Partnership, we believe that children with autism should be empowered with a life full of choice, independence and opportunity. That’s why for over 24 years, we’ve been delivering child-centric, holistic and evidence-based early education to support children on the spectrum to become lifelong learners.
We pride ourselves on our:
- Dynamic and responsive approach - we understand that each child is unique and our individualised and progressive approach reflects this.
- Depth of experience - our senior clinical team has over 100 years of collective experience. Their combined knowledge and skills make us one of the leading providers in the field.
- Commitment to quality outcomes - we put our heart and soul into delivering the highest quality and evidence-based learning outcomes for children on our programs. We are always thinking forward and assessing how we can do better. How can we help a child progress further? What changes do we need to make to maximise success?
- Highly skilled and trained team - we are very proud of our talented team, who are dedicated to the children. All staff undergo initial and ongoing training and professional development. Additionally, even though it is not a requirement in Australia, all our Behaviour Consultants have either completed or are in the process of completing a Masters in Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) and certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst® (BCBA®).
- History and global connections - we are part of a large international network. The directors of our parent company, Autism Partnership USA, were heavily involved in the UCLA Young Autism Project - the study credited with pioneering Early and Intensive Behavior Intervention. Through the network’s research arm Autism Partnership Foundation, our team also benefits from the most contemporary research and thinking in ABA and ASD intervention.
- Our child-centric approach - children are at the centre of EVERYTHING we do, and we are truly honoured to play a role in helping them reach their potential.
Don’t miss out, book a FREE interview today.