Little School Information Evening | Melbourne
Group School Readiness Program | Information Session
Tuesday 29 November | 7.15 pm
51-53 Curzon Street, North Melbourne
Little School is a group school readiness program for children with autism aged 3-6 who need that extra support before taking the leap into primary school.
Join us at this Information Session to:
- Find out about the program and how we focus on social participation to help children develop essential skills needed for big school – e.g. how to join in play, make and navigate friendships, converse with peers, learn in a group, and so much more!
- How learning in a group format with their peers will prepare children for inclusion in mainstream settings.
Get an understanding of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) and Autism Partnership’s progressive and dynamic approach.
- Learn how we work collaboratively with families to develop individualised programs for their children.
- Tour our Little School centre and meet our highly skilled team.
- Learn about funding options.
- Hear about past family experiences.
- Ask us your questions!
Registration is essential – register for your spot today.
Subscribe to our newsletter
For information about our FREE parent talks, handy resources and all our latest news.