Psychological Consultations – available NOW in Melbourne
Our Psychologist, Saffiah Zambri, has availability for Consultations for children up to the age of 12 years. Having worked in various settings in Australia and Singapore, Saffiah has extensive experience supporting autistic children and their families. She can assist with the following:
- Emotional regulation
- Developing social skills
- Promoting health and wellbeing
- Fostering sibling relationships
- Collaboration with educators
- Working with families on strategies to manage everyday life challenges.
All Autism Partnership Psychologists are:
- Registered with AHPRA
- Bound by a code of ethics and statutory regulations of their discipline.
- Approved Medicare providers.
For more information call us on 1300 227 981 or book an enquiry call now and we will call you back at a time that is suitable for you.
Subscribe to our newsletter
For information about our FREE parent talks, handy resources and all our latest news.